The Travel Speaker You’ll Want to Use Everyday
We created the “home away from home” speaker that you will pack up, take with you, and setup on your desk at work, in your hotel room, or at your friend’s house. With only 26 x 10 x 4 cm it will easily fit in any back-pack or suitcase.
We applied a new treatment that allowed for an IPX4 rating of waterresistance that didn’t compromise sound quality. The result is a speaker that doesn’t sacrifice sound quality or responsiveness to withstand water. Granted, we don’t recommend taking Sound Kick 2 scuba diving, but a steamy shower or some rain won’t stop the music in the short or long term, so feel good about including it in your outdoor travels. Even if they’re only to the pool, or a backyard with automatic sprinklers.
Sound Kick 2 offers louder, fuller sound with enhanced bass and larger speaker drivers than the original Sound Kick. It also offers Soundfreaq’s proprietary UQ3 spatial enhancement.
Sound Kick 2 Features
- Bluetooth 4.0
- IPX4 water resistant housing allows splashing from all angles without the worry of water damage
- Keep your music going for up to 8-hours of playtime with its built-in rechargeable battery
- Compact design of only 26 x 10 x 4 cm with rounded corners
- Charge your phone with Sound Kick 2's USB power-out port
- UQ3 spacial enhancement expands stereo sound stage for immersive sound
- Line-in to connect any device with a standard headphone jack with an audio cable
- Easy to setup with one-touch pair button
- Bluetooth wireless to stream from your phone, tablet or computer including iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Play and skip tracks wirelessly with buttons right on the speaker